Friday, November 19, 2010

today, one of the most spastic days ever.

today, i went and picked sarah up from troy. the start of FALL BREAK! yeah.
on the way down there, i encountered:
a guy that had a dancing deer on the back of his truck.
a guy driving around dressed up as an elf.
old people trying to race me.
odd.

BUT
i got a pair of toms today.
oh yeah.
yesssss....these. (:
they make me uber happy.

after that a crazy lady almost parked on top of me. 
 i was stuck in my car for 30 minutes because she was incredibly close to my side.
there was no hope for me to get out.
sad day.

then we had to kill time until sarah got picked up.
so we chilled at walmart...
the mcdonald's...
i thought this one lady was going to jump me.
haha, but all she need was to borrow my phone.
she said she could see the fear in my eyes.

and now i'm here.
yet again posting another one of my pathetic blogs.
i swear, i'll eventually get better at this.
(:



1 comment: